Thursday, December 16, 2004

When all else fails, post a couple of quizzes.

I took this one from Lou-Lou's blog, and apparently it's pretty accurate. Wink wink.


You Were a Little Naughty This Year!





While you're not likely to greet Santa with sucker punch...
He's still not too jolly about coming to your house.
You might get a small token from Mr. Claus
Like some detox pills for your liver.


Were You Naughty or Nice This Year?


I took this one from AT's blog. Not quite as accurate, but who doesn't love a good drinking quiz?

You're a Philosophical Drunk!

"Imagine, right, imagine the part of you that was you when you're speaking to me, isn't you, but that the you that's you when that's happening, the real you is the you that ... Shit, what was I saying? It's all about society, isn't it? Morality's just ... What?"

Philosophical Drunk
What Kind of Drunk Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

I don't know about this, I'm more the happy drunk, but I love the fact that the website is called Rum and Monkey. Now that sounds like a good time, rum and a monkey. Some kind of... I don't know, server monkey. We loves ourselves da monkey.


I found one more, while taking the "What Disease Are You" quiz. I'm not even going to post the results of that one because according to Michelle I'm the nerd of all diseases. So I'm posting what robot I am. Although I have never heard of Bender, I was told by Ben I should dig it, because he's a drunk robot. That's cool, a drunk robot! Bite my shiny metal ass is a good catch phrase, too. Maybe not as good as "You're fired" but I bet I could get some people to say it.

Bender!
Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

6 comments:

grace said...

okay. something's seriously wrong here...

#1, they said i was NICE this year. WTF? i think it's because i didn't make out with enough people.

#2, they said i was an alcoholic! WHAAAA??? eh, whatever.

#3, i'm bender, too. i don't know what my other choices are, though... so i guess i'm happy about that one.

SJ said...

I am/ was:

Mostly nice this year (true)
An "I'm not Drunk!" drunk (haha so true!)
Bender the Robot (uh...quite possibly true!)

Cindy-Lou said...

I love it that you guys are posting your results!

Peeved Michelle said...

I don't need some quiz to tell me that I am a drunk robot.

Quyen said...

I love how Santa is giving you detox pills for your liver LOL :P

TerraT said...

Hmm, except for the first test I couldn't get any of these to load. HUMBUG! So I'll make up my test results.

I'm a violent drunk. You know the kind that screams whore!! when you threaten intervention.

I'm a garbage disposal robot. That's right! I'll shred your ass, and any spoons that fell in accidentally!

As for the santa test. That one doesn't count. It said I was very nice and uber-perfect all year. Obviously it was rigged.

Blog Archive

Followers