Monday, December 20, 2004

Damn that Googlism!

I'm addicted. I am. I've been searching everyone's name I can possibly think of! I found some great ones when I put in Cindy instead of Cynthia.

cindy is a genuine swinger that wants to meet you (no kidding)
cindy is flashing in public (I'd like to)
cindy is all that and more (what about the bag of chips?)
cindy is the sea at high tide
cindy is for sale (amazon?)
cindy is a man (oops)
cindy is one of four vessels operated by norwegian poacher
cindy is a gorgeous cougar
cindy is turning into me
cindy is banished
cindy is the first doll that can see
cindy is on the right
cindy is the best there is
cindy is a member of draw
cindy is the most downloaded girl on the internet
cindy is being sucked into a washer (poltergeist-ish)
cindy is so very playful
cindy is one of my very best of friends on this planet earth and that's all i really need to say (oh, which one of you guys wrote that?)
cindy is so happy that she has a buddy
cindy is my little girl
cindy is a blue
cindy is eager to please
cindy is known as "the face"

There you have it! I can no longer be called the Lou, it's the Face from this moment on.
Please, please Googlism your name. You won't regret it.

12 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Is it me? Am I your buddy?

Anonymous said...

mine didn't say i was a man. it did, however, say that my name was a good one for a man. i took my favorite ones and made a poem.

http://tolkienripoff.blogspot.com/

not in the mood to write html and make the link happen. but thank you for leading me to the beauty and joy that is googlism. ah am truly blessed bah gawd.

"face" is a cool nickname. "face" kicked ass on the A-team.

SJ said...

Apparently Ian is (amongst other things): dying, cool, deaf, refused bail, not deaf, an internationally known author, a time waster and on crack.

Clearly I'm not a man you should know...

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I am sooo going to check this out! YAY! Now I have something to do today! Thanks, you gorgeous cougar, you!

cat said...

my last dog was known as "the face". she was kewpie "the face" doo. dog extraordinare. she's now at the great big buffet in the sky though. i miss her.

they don't know enough about me on googlism yet. well, my entire name anyhow. :)

grace said...

mine was all shite:

http://graciepoo77.blogspot.com/2004/08/googlism.html

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Check mine out! Some of them are pretty funny!!

(I have to go now because our IT person is bringing around pictures of her cat dressed up for Halloween and Christmas. Must duck under my desk now...)

peachy said...

"peachy is a crafty"

I didn't understand a lot of them, but it was fun. I'm doing it again.

grace said...

yeah, ken... that was probably the only one that accurately described me. maybe except for the transvestite one.

SJ said...

The Beatles are the fucking best!

(Ok, unrelated I know, but I'm listening to them right now and just had to say it)

TerraT said...

Among other things mine said

Terra is now open for business.
Terra is available for only $240

Wow! With all this advertisement I am sure to be one hot commodity!

Quyen said...

Hehe! This is great! "The Face" bwahahahaha :P I'm gonna steal this idea for my site! :P

Blog Archive

Followers