Monday, December 20, 2004

Google does it again

I just received this link to Googlism. I guess you could say it goes beyond the Google search. It is quite entertaining. I have no idea how they come up with this, or why, but I like it. It wasted a good part of my afternoon. I put in just my first name and came up with the following:

cynthia is the secretary/assistant that can offer spanish (sure, a few swear words)
cynthia is easy (everyone knows that)
cynthia is waving her ring
cynthia is energetic
cynthia is livid
cynthia is probably right (naturally!)
cynthia is still the best (haha)
cynthia is a breathtaking example of beauty and poise combined with an extraordinary lyrical voice (in my dreams)
cynthia is an artist
cynthia is a dancer
cynthia is back on her bike (cool, huh?)
cynthia is a diamond (not the first time I've heard that)
cynthia is an incredibly attractive (what? an incredibly attractive what?)
cynthia is thinking (sure am!)
cynthia is a pleasure to work with
cynthia is a hands (?)
cynthia is to use (awesome, use me)
cynthia is also available at amazon (for the low price of....)
cynthia is still on the border
cynthia is brought in undercover to infiltrate a counterfeit money operation at a local newspaper cynthia is not a native of anywhere
cynthia is being silly now (just now?)
cynthia is a domina with an intense interest in bondage (dude!)
cynthia is real* answer me this
cynthia is the 28th most popular female first name in the united states; frequency is 0
cynthia is no longer there (or here, or anywhere)
cynthia is committed to finding and perfecting "no" (I wish)
cynthia is taking her time with this one
cynthia is not 'against jews' (by far the best one)
cynthia is like "winter without snowtires" (scary and unsafe?)
cynthia is given a parade in new york and then spends the night with christopher (who?)
cynthia is not a bright woman (oh man)
cynthia is almost painfully happy to see her little brother
cynthia is mrs
cynthia is really suffering
cynthia is also an incredibly gifted healer
cynthia is a bit of an eccentric (a bit)
cynthia is a rare combination of a great listener and enthusiastic problem solver
cynthia is one (very zen)
cynthia is robert’s (first christopher, now robert?)
cynthia is a self (uh.....)
cynthia is pro
cynthia is a large jill with a fluffy champagne coat (makes no sense, but I still dig it)
cynthia is a 17 (on a scale of 1-100 maybe)
cynthia is explaining to her grandfather that she and "warren" have quarreled and broken off their engagement (I really get around, don't I?)

So, there you have it. Everything about me you can find in a Googlism search. Please go there and search your name. Post your favorites on your own blog, or here in my comments, whatever. I'd really like to see them!


9 comments:

Yankeebob said...

"cynthia is given a parade in new york and then spends the night with christopher (who?)" Maybe Christopher Guest? Rock On! (This amp goes to 11)


"cynthia is a 17 (on a scale of 1-100 maybe)" A scale of 1-10,000 is more like it, I think. ;)

Cindy-Lou said...

Uh, YB...you do know that's not a compliment, right?

Munch said...

This was so much fun. I had to try it!!!

Yankeebob said...

CL, I thought it was a compliment. #17 out of a possible 10,000, 10,000 being the worst? Sorry I wasn't clear. I was looking at it like these lists that VH1 has been having lately, #1 being the best. Oops!

MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

DUDE! I soooo want to borrow your "fluffy champagne coat"!!

Cindy-Lou said...

Well, YB if you put it that way.....thanks!
and Mel, I know! A fluffy champagne coat is perfect for those holiday parties!

SJ said...

I can't think of anything to say. Just wanted to write something so you'd know I was here. I'm like that. Attention seeker. Need people to talk to. Oh! I'm off over to Cat's to see if anyone's on her little chat thingie...

SJ said...

...there wasn't... (sigh)...

Peeved Michelle said...

I am so jealous. I want a fluffy champagne coat, too. I guess I will settle for guzzling champagne tonight when I get home. Mmm, drinks. What was I talking about?

Blog Archive

Followers