Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A couple of quizzes, if only to put an end to the questions!


:: how jedi are you? ::


(I'm a troublemaker. How appropriate)


What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I taste like Alcohol.


Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?

(Now that's something I like to hear)

Just Like Heaven
JUST LIKE HEAVEN is the Cure song that you should
go listen to RIGHT NOW! Here are the lyrics:

"Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it and I promise you
I promise that I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with
you?
That I'm in love with you?"

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream...

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone
Alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven


Which Cure Song Should You Listen To?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Don't know how appropriate this is, but anything to do with the Cure will be posted here)

9 comments:

peachy said...

I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.
The other option I had was vanilla, but I didn't look at it. This was a fun quiz.

Anonymous said...

I taste like Peanut butter. I go with sweet, I go with sour, and I hang out when I am not wanted! If I wasn't peanut butter, I'd be alcohol. YIPPEE! I need a link to the Cure test. Maybe I missed it. I'll go look, but DG loves the Cure.

TerraT said...

I taste like beer too, and if I didn't taste like beer than I'd taste like tea. I've had to pee a lot lately, I wonder if there's any connection?

grace said...

i'm that stupid little kid, too. damn. i hate him.

i tashte like alco-hol, too. sweet. unfortunately, my other flavor is vanilla. ouch. oh well. i love vanilla... mmm. 'specially vanilla ice cream. breyers, preferably.

i love that cure song. i think my all time fave is lovecats, though. oldie, but goodie.

cat said...

i'm so flippin cool!

muahahahaha!

SJ said...

I'm Yoda and I taste like beef. Obviously a Jedi's wise council doesn't extend to him not eating red meat...

Loved the lyrics...

Cindy-Lou said...

So Peachy can go with Dyna, Dyna can go with Ian, Grace and Terra go with anything, and Cat's flipping cool! Sounds like a party to me!

grace said...

orgies, er... uhm... parties are fun!

Munch said...

Love the lyrics!

Blog Archive

Followers