Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Just a note so you know I'm alive

I figured I'd better post soon before I start getting those "Hey Cindy, where are you?" comments! Really, nothing much is up right now. I'm busy getting ready for Chrostmas (and Christmas) and that's definitely not exciting enough to post about! So, I'll just ramble.
Does anyone else ever wear their slippers in the car on the way to work? I do. Especially when I wear these boots, because it's hard to drive in them. Note: These are my Buffy boots, not my sexy boots. Although I could see Buffy wearing the sexy boots. Well, I wish I could see it anyway. Let me leave the room for a moment and think about that........
Let's see....what else can I talk about?
Oh I know. Thank you very much, Roy Hobbs. I was so excited to find the bottlecaps in my bag. Nice variety too, Bud, Coors, and Corona. Like a rainbow of beer!
Hmmm.....
This morning I was driving through the parking lot at the hospital, and I was dancing around to Ben Harper and looked over to see one of the valet guys watching me. I was slightly embarrassed, but not really.
I will post again if anything good happens. I love you, my blog buds!
-Squirrel

8 comments:

grace said...

nope. i don't wear slippers in the car. one pair has a big ol' stitch head on each foot... and the other pair has big old bunnys on each foot.

yeah. it'd be kind of embarrassing... kinda like telling the whole blogworld what's on my slippers. eep.

SJ said...

Of course now you're going to be known as the Slipper Dancing Chick around work...

Cindy-Lou said...

I tried and failed, sister.
We're stuck with it.
Ok, ok, I'll try again.

TerraT said...

I used to wear my slippers to work, but then one slipped off and got stuck underneath the clutch, so I couldn't shift, and then while trying to get it out it moved and got stuck under the brake pedal. But hey that's what the e-brake's for! Right?

Cindy-Lou said...

Fluffy tail! Fluffy tail!

cat said...

huh. i don't get this squirrel thing. is it just me? squirrels terrify me. should i be terrified of cl? i mean, other than just regularly? should it be squirrel terror??

and i can't wear my slippers to work mosty because this time of year the snow would kill my feet. plus i take public transpo . otherwise i'd wear my slippers all the bloody time! hella yeah!

Cindy-Lou said...

Cat, you're terrified of squirrels? Is it the chittering noise, or the way they stand really still and look at you?
Hey DJ, what's that cool little ^^ thing you got going on there? Is that some hax0r thing? (haha)

cat said...

cl - they have these beady little eyes and these evile sharp teeth all reday to tear out your eyes and rip off your flesh. EVILE i tell you. *shudder*

when i was a little tyke i was told a story about how my grandfather was attacked by a squirrel when he was walking home from the grocery store. he was carrying food and the squirrel ran up his leg and bit the hell out of his arm. he needed STICHES! i have been shown the scar. if i have food and i see a squirrel in my path i freak and cross the street or go back the other way.

they are terrifying!

Blog Archive

Followers